Tuesday, February 27, 2007

"I Think I Love My Wife" The Story of an African Man.

Okay I made up the 'African Man' part. Check out the preview here, starring Chris Rock.



We have some passes to see the movie before it comes out in the theaters. We will mail them out next week. Send an email to NicoleA@ariztos.com with your name and mailing address. Include in the subject line "movie pass."

Screening details:

Tuesday, March 13
7:30 pm
Magic Johnson Theatre

Synopsis:

I THINK I LOVE MY WIFE, written, directed by and starring Chris Rock, is a sophisticated comedy about marriage and the lure of a new love. Nikki (Kerry Washington) is the exciting free spirit who makes Richard's (Chris Rock) daydreams come true while Richard's wife Brenda (Gina Torres) is so preoccupied with her own career and raising their two children that she has little time for her husband.

I THINK I LOVE MY WIFE will open nationwide on Friday, March 16.

2 comments:

Moose said...

interesting... i think!

Anonymous said...

..such is life O!