Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Will Smith wants to move home...to Africa.



The 'Bad Boys' star filmed Muhammed Ali biopic 'Ali' in South Africa and wants to relocate there with his family. He told Britain's Empire magazine: "We want to move to Africa. Actually, I found a house in South Africa, but it was before 9/11 and when that happened, we thought, being Americans, it was a time to be home. But I just loved South Africa.""I definitely felt like there was magic there and it was a magic I wanted my family to experience." Despite his plans to leave the US, Smith is still fiercely loyal to his native country.

He knows where the real home is.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Will needs to quit talkin' out his a**. Coz I bet if the U-Haul van pulled up to his crib ready to tote him and his fame away to fulfil his 'wish', he wouldn't be so 'down'.

Omodudu said...

The comment about 911 ruined it all.

Eminie said...

Well he is not the only African -American to move back 'home' Steve Wonder lives in Ghana too .
I think its really cool